Expressions using the word TIME e.g. It's time...:
Correct these sentences:
- It's the first time I (meet) anyone from Angola.
- The second time I (go) to Paris I had a make-up session.
- I (go) to Paris many times in my life.
- That's the third time I (hear) that mistake in this classroom.
- For the last time, please (stop) that.
- That's the first time I ever (hear) that explanation for that.
- It's high time we (go) home. We don't want to outstay our welcome. Thank you very much for the lovely party. I'm afraid we've had too much to drink. Sorry about that.
- It's the first time I ever (be) late. Sorry!
- What time you make it?
- That's the last time I tell you that.
- have met
- have been
- have heard
- will you please stop….
- have ever heard
- have ever been
- do you make it
- will tell….
See The A - Z of English Grammar & Usage for the rules.
click here to go back